Utilities Transfer - Arlington County

Effective at the start of your lease you will be responsible for managing the utilities at the rental property. In order to transfer the services to your name you will need to visit the utility websites listed below or contact them by phone to complete a new service request. If the utility company requests a forwarding address, please contact Tracy at (703) 608-6459.


Once you have transferred all the utilities to your name, please notify Property Management Advisors by email at RPMServiceCall@gmail.com. Be sure to include the confirmation numbers and/or new account numbers you were given at the time of your registration.


We recommend new residents visit the official website of Arlington County to find more information about local amenities and sign up for emergency alerts.

Electric - Dominion Power



Customer Service: 1-866-366-4357 (Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 7:00PM & Sat 9:00AM - 1:00PM)

Emergencies and Outages: 1-866-366-4357

Gas - Washington Gas



Customer Service: 703-750-1000 (Mon-Fri 8:00AM - 9:00PM & Sat 8:00AM - 4:30PM)

Emergencies and Natural Gas Odor: Call 911 and 703-750-1400 or 1-800-752-7520

Water / Trash - Arlington County Services



Customer Service: 703-228-6570 (Mon-Fri 8:00AM - 5:00PM)


You must call at least one full business day prior to the day you wish to start or stop water, sewer, trash, and recycling service (Call before 3:00PM on Friday to start/stop service on a Monday.)

TV / Internet / Telephone


This is your choice. Different Arlington neighborhoods have a variety of options. Contact Comcast, Cox Cable, Verizon, DirectTV, or DishTV for details, hwoever satellite dish installation must first be approved by us.